Directions to Schedule Conference
South Middle School – Parent Teacher Conferences - October 24, 2019
Directions to Schedule Conference Times for your Child(ren)
Prior to beginning the registration process, please make sure you know all of your child(ren)’s teachers and make a list of those teachers with whom you want to meet. Please reference the charts on the next few pages to see teacher locations, and plan your schedule accordingly. Parents will rotate from teacher to teacher every six minutes. In many cases, the teachers will be sitting in the same room at different tables. However, it is possible that you will need to switch locations for creative arts, PE, world language, and intervention teachers. Please build in a travel time slot if you need to move to a different room between conferences. You can follow the directions below or watch this video to learn how to use this online scheduler to create your conferences.
- Open a web browser and go to www.sd25.org/south
- Click on the link to schedule Parent Teacher Conferences (The system will not go live until Monday, September 30th at 7:00 AM.) www.myconferencetime.com/southmiddle
- Click on Register for Multiple Conferences.
- Select the number of children you are scheduling for conferences (1 or more).
- Enter student and parent information. Click Continue.
- Select all the teachers you want to schedule conferences with for all of your children. There is no need to schedule with your child’s homebase teacher.
- Click on the black box that says Find Schedule with Common Dates
- Click on the black box that says View Conferences for Thursday, October 24th.
- Available times should be listed for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times you want for each teacher. If you have multiple children, indicate which child the conference is for. (Please note, the system will not allow you to schedule two conferences at the same time. Parents should only schedule one time with each teacher, unless you have multiple children with the same teacher i.e. world language, P.E., twins, etc.) Click Sign Up for Selected Conferences when finished.
- The next screen will show confirmation for the conferences you scheduled. You will receive an email with this information. Please save/print this email for your reference.
- If you need to make a change to your conference schedule, please view the email you received from My Conference Time. Follow the directions to cancel your registration and sign up for a different time.
- If you have any questions, please email Kathy at email@example.com.
- If you cannot find the email with your conference schedule, please visit the website (www.myconferencetime.com/southmiddle). At the bottom of the page, click on the link that says, Help me find conferences that I already scheduled. Enter your email address and you will receive an email that will take you to your conference schedule.