Student Online Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year will open May 4th!
To translate this page please click on the translation menu above.
All returning District 25 students and all new students who have pre-registered with their school, will receive an email by the end of the day on May 4th, 2020 with student specific instructions for completing online registration for the 2020-2021 school year.
To pre-register a NEW student (Pre-K thru 8th grade), please contact the main office of the school your child will attend to receive the necessary forms that need to be completed.
For information on Early Childhood (3 & 4 year olds), please contact Karen Pilli at Greenbrier School - (847) 398-4211
New Student Registration for the CURRENT 2019-2020 School Year
To register a NEW STUDENT (Pre-K thru 8th grade) for the CURRENT school year (2019-2020), please first contact the main office of the school your child will attend.
If you received a Snapcode from your school office and need to complete the 2019-2020 online registration, please CLICK HERE.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
* Arlington Heights School District 25 includes seven elementary schools (grades K - 5), and two middle schools (grades 6 - 8). In addition, District 25 houses an Early Childhood program for 3 & 4 years olds at Greenbrier Elementary School.
* The Kindergarten program in Arlington Heights School District 25 is a half-day program (AM & PM half-day sessions) held five days a week at all elementary schools.
* All students attending a District 25 school must live within the District 25 boundaries. All families will be required to prove residency EVERY YEAR showing that they live at the address provided during registration. Students will not be considered enrolled until residency is verified and registration is completed. If you need to verify that you live within District 25 boundaries, please consult the Cook County Map Website and enter your address, click directly on the property, and click on the "view district details".
* If you have verified that you live within the District 25 boundaries, but you are unsure which school you will attend, please contact the District 25 Administration Office at 847-758-4900.
*For families entering the district from schools outside of the United States, non-public schools within the United States, or public schools outside of Illinois, please click here to view information on student grade placement.
* To view the AHSD 25 policy on Early Entrance Requests, please click here.
* To view information on available before/after school care, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact or visit your school’s main office.