Student Online Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year - NOW OPEN
To translate this page please click on the translation menu above.
All RETURNING families will receive separate emails for each of their students by the end of the day on May 4th providing them with a student-specific link to register their child for the 2020-2021 school year.
All NEW families to District 25, provided they completed the Pre-Registration process and submitted the required initial paperwork to their school office, will receive an email by the end of the day on May 4th for each of their students providing them with a student-specific link to complete the 2020-2021 online registration.
If you are a NEW family to District 25, but have not completed the Pre-Registration form, please click on the appropriate link below for more information:
2020-2021 Kindergarten Pre-Registration - CLICK HERE
2020-2021 Grades 1 - 8 Pre-Registration - CLICK HERE
If you are a new family, and you believe you have completed the Pre-Registration form and submitted all of your required initial paperwork to your school, but have not received an email with the online registration link, you should contact your school's main office.
Alternately, if you have a NEW OR RETURNING STUDENT (Grades K - 8) FOR 2020-2021, and have received their registration Snapcode from the school, you may access the online registration website by CLICKING HERE
For information on Early Childhood (3 & 4 year olds), please contact Karen Pilli at Greenbrier School - (847) 398-4211.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
* Arlington Heights School District 25 includes seven elementary schools (grades K - 5), and two middle schools (grades 6 - 8). In addition, District 25 houses an Early Childhood program for 3 & 4 years olds at Greenbrier Elementary School.
* The Kindergarten program in Arlington Heights School District 25 is a half-day program (AM & PM half-day sessions) held five days a week at all elementary schools. Morning kindergarten is held from 9:05 am - 11:50 am and afternoon kindergarten is held from 12:50 pm - 3:35 pm.
* All students attending a District 25 school must live within the AHSD 25 boundaries. All families will be required to prove EVERY YEAR that they live at the address provided during online registation. Students will not be considered enrolled until residency is verified.
* If you need to verify that you live within AHSD 25 boundaries, please consult the Cook County Map Website and enter your address, click directly on the property, and click on the "View District Details".
* If you have verified that you live within the District 25 boundaries, but you are unsure which school you will attend, please contact the District 25 Administration Office at 847-758-4900.
* Families tranferring to the district from other schools within the United States will be asked to sign a release to obtain records from the previous school. A student will not be refused enrollment for failure to produce temporary and/or permanent records from a school attended previously. Click here to download a records release.
* For families entering the district from countries outside of the United States, please click here to view the policy on student grade placement.
* To view the AHSD 25 policy on Early Entrance Requests, please click here.
* To view information on available before/after school care, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact or visit your school’s main office.