What happens if my child will be absent for more than 10 consecutive days?

Posted by:

If your child will be out of school due to travel (not illness or injury) for more than 10 days, he/she will be unenrolled from the District. When you return, you will need to reenroll him/her including showing proof of residency. Please contact the main office at 847-398-4297 for details if you have an upcoming extended trip planned.