Welcome to Arlington Heights School District 25!
New Hire Benefits
You will now make your benefit elections online! This portal allows you 24/7 access, ability to review plan information and make benefit elections all at your own convenience. Benefits are available to all IMRF staff and Certified/Licensed Staff (at least 0.5 FTE).
You can directly access Arlington Heights School District 25's online enrollment site by using the web address www.sd25benefits.bswift.com.
Username: The first initial of your first name plus your last name (e.g. John Smith = JSmith)
Password: The FIRST FOUR digits of your Social Security Number.
Things to note as you go through the system:
- Health Saving Accounts (HSA) are only available if you enrolled in the BCBS High Deductible PPO you will be asked to Waive if you are enrolled in any of the other BCBS plans.
- Flex Saving Accounts (FSA) are available to all staff at least 0.5 FTE.
2015 premium rates for Full-Time/Job Share staff and Part-Time ATA certificated/licensed staff. All the required annual notices as well as the Dependent Certification form are located within the BSwift on-line benefit enrollment system.
You cannot make these changes outside of the new hire or open enrollment period unless you have a qualifying "life change" event. IE marriage, loss of other coverage, etc.
All of the information you need for enrollment can be found in the Document Library in the on-line benefit enrollment system.
When enrolling dependents to District insurance, the District requires the following documentation for each family member:
- Spouse/Partner - Marriage/Civil Union License
- Children - Birth Certificate/Adoption Documents/Legal Guardianship Certificate
- Children > 19 years of age - Also need Dependent Certification Form.
All questions regarding the on-line benefit system should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.