Online Student Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year - NOW OPEN!
To translate this page please click on the translation menu above.
All RETURNING families were sent separate emails for each of their students on May 3rd providing them with a student-specific link to register their child for the 2021-2022 school year.
All NEW families to District 25, provided they completed the Pre-Registration process and submitted the required initial paperwork to their school office, were sent an email for each of their students providing them with a student-specific link to complete the 2021-2022 online registration.
If you are a NEW family to District 25, but have not completed the Pre-Registration form, please click on the appropriate link below for more information:
To Pre-Register a KINDERGARTEN STUDENT for the 2021-2022 school year, CLICK HERE
To Pre-Register a NEW STUDENT (Grades 1 - 5) FOR 2021-2022, CLICK HERE
To Pre-Register a NEW STUDENT (Grades 6 - 8) FOR 2021-2022, please contact the main office of the school your child will attend to request your registration materials.
For information on Early Childhood (3 & 4 year olds), contact Karen Pilli at Greenbrier School - (847) 398-4211
If you are a new family, and you believe you have completed the Pre-Registration form and submitted all of your required initial paperwork to your school, but have not received an email with the online registration link, you should contact your school's main office.
Alternately, if you have a NEW OR RETURNING STUDENT (Grades K - 8) FOR 2021-2022, and have received their registration Snapcode from the school, you may access the online registration website by CLICKING HERE
* Arlington Heights School District 25 includes seven elementary schools (grades K - 5), and two middle schools (grades 6 - 8). In addition, District 25 houses an Early Childhood program for 3 & 4 years olds at Greenbrier Elementary School.
* The Kindergarten program in Arlington Heights School District 25 is a half-day program (AM & PM half-day sessions) held five days a week at all elementary schools. The AM session is held from 9:05 - 11:50 am and the PM session is held from 12:50 - 3:35 pm.
* All students attending a District 25 school must live within the District 25 boundaries. All families will be required to prove residency EVERY YEAR showing that they live at the address provided during registration. Students will not be considered enrolled until residency is verified and registration is completed. If you need to verify that you live within District 25 boundaries, please consult the Cook County Map Website and enter your address, click directly on the property, and click on the "view district details".
* If you have verified that you live within the District 25 boundaries, but you are unsure which school you will attend, please contact the District 25 Administration Office at 847-758-4900.
*For families entering the district from schools outside of the United States, non-public schools within the United States, or public schools outside of Illinois, please click here to view information on student grade placement.
* To view the AHSD 25 policy on Early Entrance Requests, please click here.
* To view information on available before/after school care, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact or visit your school’s main office.