New Student Pre-Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year - NOW OPEN!
To translate this page please click on the translation menu above.
To Pre-Register a KINDERGARTEN STUDENT for the 2021-2022 school year, CLICK HERE
To Pre-Register a NEW STUDENT (Grades 1 - 8) FOR 2021-2022, CLICK HERE
For information on Early Childhood (3 & 4 year olds), please contact Karen Pilli at Greenbrier School - (847) 398-4211
New Student Registration for the CURRENT 2020-2021 School Year
New Student Registration is a three-step process. Please know that ALL THREE STEPS are required before your child is fully registered with Arlington Heights School District 25.
Step 1 - Pre-Registration:
* To register a NEW STUDENT (K thru 5th grade) for the CURRENT school year (2020-2021), please CLICK HERE to complete the Pre-Registration form to request your registration materials.
* To register a NEW STUDENT (Pre-K or 6th-8th grade) for the CURRENT school year (2020-2021), please contact the main office of the school your child will attend to request your registration materials.
Step 2 - Registration Paperwork Submission: A packet of registration information and forms will either be emailed to you, or mailed to your home address provided during Step 1. Please complete all required forms and collect all requested supporting documentation and return them to your school's main office staff as soon as possible. One of the forms that all NEW families (families who do not have any students currently attending a District 25 school) must complete is the Verification of Residency Form. Click Here for more information on District 25 Residency Requirements.
Step 3 - Online Registration: Once your paperwork is processed, you will receive an email, via the email address you provided in Step 1, with a student-specific link for you to use to access your child's online registration form. Please note, this is an additional online registration form, and different than what was completed in Step 1 -- ALL STUDENTS must complete this online registration in order to be enrolled.
If you received a Snapcode from your school office and need to complete the 2020-2021 online registration, please CLICK HERE.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
* Arlington Heights School District 25 includes seven elementary schools (grades K - 5), and two middle schools (grades 6 - 8). In addition, District 25 houses an Early Childhood program for 3 & 4 years olds at Greenbrier Elementary School.
* The Kindergarten program in Arlington Heights School District 25 is a half-day program (AM & PM half-day sessions) held five days a week at all elementary schools. The AM session is held from 9:05 - 11:50 am and the PM session is held from 12:50 - 3:35 pm.
* All students attending a District 25 school must live within the District 25 boundaries. All families will be required to prove residency EVERY YEAR showing that they live at the address provided during registration. Students will not be considered enrolled until residency is verified and registration is completed. If you need to verify that you live within District 25 boundaries, please consult the Cook County Map Website and enter your address, click directly on the property, and click on the "view district details".
* If you have verified that you live within the District 25 boundaries, but you are unsure which school you will attend, please contact the District 25 Administration Office at 847-758-4900.
*For families entering the district from schools outside of the United States, non-public schools within the United States, or public schools outside of Illinois, please click here to view information on student grade placement.
* To view the AHSD 25 policy on Early Entrance Requests, please click here.
* To view information on available before/after school care, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact or visit your school’s main office.