Online Student Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year - NOW OPEN!
To translate this page please click on the translation menu above.
All RETURNING families were sent separate emails for each of their students on May 1st providing them with a student-specific link to register their child for the 2018-19 school year.
All NEW families, provided they contacted their school office and completed the necessary initial paperwork, also received an email on May 1st for each of their students providing them with a student-specific link to use to complete the online registration portion for their child for the 2018-19 school year.
If you are a new family, but have not completed the initial paperwork, or have not received an email with the online registration link, you should contact your school's office.
Alternately, if you have a NEW OR RETURNING STUDENT (Grades K - 8) FOR 2018-2019, and have received their registration Snapcode from the school, you may access the online registration website by CLICKING HERE
For information on Early Childhood (3 & 4 year olds), please contact Karen Pilli at Greenbrier School - (847) 398-4211
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
* Arlington Heights School District 25 includes seven elementary schools (grades K - 5), and two middle schools (grades 6 - 8). In addition, District 25 houses an Early Childhood program for 3 & 4 years olds at Greenbrier Elementary School.
* The Kindergarten program in Arlington Heights School District 25 is a half-day program (AM & PM half-day sessions) held five days a week at all elementary schools. Morning kindergarten is held from 9:05 am - 11:50 am and afternoon kindergarten is held from 12:50 pm - 3:35 pm.
* All students attending a District 25 school must live within the AHSD 25 boundaries. All families will be required to prove EVERY YEAR that they live at the address provided during online registation. Students will not be considered enrolled until residency is verified.
* If you need to verify that you live within AHSD 25 boundaries, please consult the Cook County Map Website and enter your address, click directly on the property, and click on the "view district details".
* If you have verified that you live within the District 25 boundaries, but you are unsure which school you will attend, please contact the District 25 Administration Office at 847-758-4900.
* For families entering the district from countries outside of the United States, please click here to view the policy on student grade placement.
* To view the AHSD 25 policy on Early Entrance Requests, please click here.
* To view information on available before/after school care, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact or visit your school’s main office.