AHSD 25 Communications Department
Arlington Heights School District 25 is dedicated to connecting with the community of Arlington Heights. This school district serves not only it's parents and students, but the community as a whole as well. It is the goal of District 25 Communications to be transparent and open with its parents, students and community members.
About D25 Communications
District 25 communicates with Arlington Heights constituents, parents and students in many ways.
- School Newsletter
- Each school has a weekly newsletter that is delivered via email or posted on a blog.
- If you do not believe you are receiving your school's weekly newsletter, please contact your principal.
- In the media - District 25 is covered regularly by:
- Daily Herald
- Trib Local - This comes out every Thursday and can be found inside the Chicago Tribune
- Journal & Topics - online publication
- The District 25 Dish
- Monthly topical e-newsletter put together by District 25 Communications
- To subscribe to the District Dish, contact Communications Coordinator Adam Harris
- Social Media
- Social media is quickly becoming a faster way to give and receive information. Follow us using the avenues below!
- Twitter (@ahsd25)
- AHSD 25 News
- District stories
- District videos
- Remember WHENsday - highlighting a retiree
We invite you to connect with us! Please feel free to communicate back with us. Explore any of these avenues of communication and let us know how we are doing! (email@example.com)
Connect with Adam!
Cell Phone (for urgent issues):
About Me: I joined the District 25 team on July 1st, 2015 after working for a local radio station as a producer and anchor for seven years. District 25 is an incredible district that has amazing students, parents, teachers, staff, administrators, board members and is part of a pride-filled and flourishing community. My goal is to help bring all of that excitement to our audience through stories, videos, newsletters, social media and more.
I grew up in the neighboring village of Hoffman Estates and attended the University of Illinois.