TOTAL BAGS DISTRIBUTED: TOTAL MEALS DISTRIBUTED:
60,830 bags 851,620 meals
*These numbers are the amount of free meals District 25's Food Services team has distributed beginning March 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.*
The District 25 Food Services team has been working diligently to ensure our students and families are supported during this unexpected time. Every Wednesday during the COVID pandemic our team plans to bag breakfast and lunch for the week and distribute. This is available for all Arlington Heights families with children 18 and under.
WEEKLY DISTRIBUTION LABELS | CHANGES
The weekly distribution menus do change week to week. Please see the labels linked below to see what the new menus holds.
Weekly Distribution Labels - 4/14
Weekly Distribution Labels - 4/21
Weekly Distribution Labels - 4/28
Weekly Distribution Labels - May 2021
*The video below is accurate through June 2021.*
- Day: Every Wednesday
- Times: 9:30 am – 10:30 am & 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Where: Thomas Middle School ONLY
- Who: All Arlington Heights families with students age 18 and under
PICKUP MAP & DETAILS
- Follow the traffic map below and attached here.
*You will not be allowed to enter the Thomas parking lot heading South on Belmont.*
- Pull into the parking lot as if you are doing drop-off/pick-up for your child.
- Remain in the car with your windows closed. A food service team member will come to you.
- Indicate with your hands how many students (age 18 and below) you are picking up for.
- Pop your trunk. Please have a large box, bin, or a designated space in your trunk for the meals to be loaded into.
- The District 25 team member will place the meals in your trunk and you can then drive home.